๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Claim the exclusive Level 4000 badge here!!

PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
edited May 2020 in Contests

Hello dear fellow Candy Crushers ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿคฉ

๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿซ Are You Ready for another contest? This time, it is for level # 4000 ๐Ÿซ ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿฅ‡ Show me a screenshot of your Map OR the score on Level # 4000 to receive this cool Badge ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿ…

And, that's not all!! There is more ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ

We have decided to run another contest for a chance to win some Gold Bars ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ

โ˜€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸ What is the contest? What do you do? It's simple but a bit different than the contests you have seen till now ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜€๏ธ

You have to show me the score of the Color Bombs, that comes up at the end of a level while you are feeding to "Dexter the Whale" from Space Race!! Got it? The higher your score, the better chances for you to win the Gold Bars.

This is the highest amount of Color Bombs that I have fed to my Dexter. Can you beat me? Can you feed him more Color Bombs than me? It's a challenge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And the contest will end on May 6th @ 12:00 pm CEST

R U L E S::

1) Only above kind of screenshot is allowed. The entire challenge score is not accepted. You have to be quick to grab this shot ๐Ÿ˜„

2) Only ONE Screenshot per player allowed. If you post more than once, you will be disqualified. So, be careful while posting your screenshot. I will be watching

Three players with highest Color Bomb count will receive 25 Gold Bars each. If nobody beats me, we will keep the Gold โšฑ๏ธ

If you don't have an Community account yet, sign upย rightย hereย to participate! Other Terms and Conditionsย here

All The Very Best ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿคž

ยซ134567286

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?