🎃  👻 🕸️ Halloween 2020 - Sweeter and spookier than ever in Candy Crush Saga! HERE!
🍰️ 🎉️ 🎈 Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga! Let's make the biggest cake together! HERE!
🍬 🍬 The Candy Necklace in Candy Crush Saga! HERE! / / 🎯 Level complete messages improvements! More info HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Claim the exclusive Level 4000 badge here!!

PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 12,096 Superstar
edited May 11 in Contests

Hello dear fellow Candy Crushers 🤗 🤩

🌟 🍫 Are You Ready for another contest? This time, it is for level # 4000 🍫 🌟

🏅 🥇 Show me a screenshot of your Map OR the score on Level # 4000 to receive this cool Badge 🥇 🏅

And, that's not all!! There is more 🤩 🤩 🤩

We have decided to run another contest for a chance to win some Gold Bars 🎁 🎁 🎁

☀️ 🌟 What is the contest? What do you do? It's simple but a bit different than the contests you have seen till now 🌟 ☀️

You have to show me the score of the Color Bombs, that comes up at the end of a level while you are feeding to "Dexter the Whale" from Space Race!! Got it? The higher your score, the better chances for you to win the Gold Bars.

This is the highest amount of Color Bombs that I have fed to my Dexter. Can you beat me? Can you feed him more Color Bombs than me? It's a challenge 😃 😄 😃

And the contest will end on May 6th @ 12:00 pm CEST

R U L E S::

1) Only above kind of screenshot is allowed. The entire challenge score is not accepted. You have to be quick to grab this shot 😄

2) Only ONE Screenshot per player allowed. If you post more than once, you will be disqualified. So, be careful while posting your screenshot. I will be watching

Three players with highest Color Bomb count will receive 25 Gold Bars each. If nobody beats me, we will keep the Gold ⚱️

If you don't have an Community account yet, sign up right here to participate! Other Terms and Conditions here

All The Very Best 👍️ 🙌 🤞

Prev13456781

Comments