Not fun anymore

gkids
gkids Posts: 11 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Discussions

Ugh, the space reface finally showed up with 21 hours left there is no way for me to do anything. I’m stuck on a stupid level for three days. There is no way to get the boosters I need to pass it. I’m sure the advertisers will see how little we are playing and stop paying to advertise here. I do not like the changes. They promise new and better things to come but that does not happen. I won’t use the spin for extra moves it is not worth the time for 1 or2 moves. I’d rather skip if I don’t have a chance of a booster or at least 5 moves.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Ugh, the space race finally showed up with 21 hours left there is no way for me to do anything...

Oh, there is a way; but ya gotta be at least in the 3300s...

• gkids
    gkids Posts: 11 Level 2

Yes, you are right I was so upset I missed checking my spelling, and yes in on level 5012. The game is not what it was and I don’t enjoy it, so I don’t play as much as I did. I know I’m not alone. I’m sure that the developers have noticed the change. I’m sure the advertisers will also. They have taken so many of the fun parts away. I like a bit of a challenge but I play for relaxation.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

IDC about the spelling, cuz I'm not on grammar patrol here.

But you're most definitely not alone there, & the closest anyone gets to developers are the CMs; & you know what they'd post about the situation.

Then you have the super★s (basically volunteer shills) doing their thing, but yeah; if enough folks would put the game down for a bit, the advertisers should take notice of things like that.

And getting to that level is not bad at all, considering all the rubbish they're doing lately...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?