Getting bored with this game

Ellie7
Ellie7 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m on level 4257 and at this point, most levels are very difficult, taking the joy out of playing the game, when you are stuck in the same boring thing. I will NOT purchase boosters and all too often when I win boosters they don’t show up. How frustrating is that??? Also, many times when I have won first prize in the weekly race, I don’t get the prize!!!

The new booster wheel sucks! At least with the original you had the hope of getting 15 extra plays and now the thrill is getting 5?!

I know that some of my fellow players in my group feel the same way and they’re now looking at downloading different, more stimulating games.

Come on, King.......can you make this game a little more fun? It’s now just too frustrating.

Taking a break now and just might delete.😢

Comments

• maf647
    maf647 Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree Ellie 7! My word for the game now is tiresome! Used to be fun but I also don’t purchase and have found that when I win boosters they either don’t appear or appear and then quickly disappear. Hate the new booster wheel and am really tired of all of the ads! Am also deciding if the best course of action is just to call it quits and find something more interesting!

• AllisonD
    AllisonD Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m on 6605 and they changed the booster wheel again. Now you’re only allowed 1 - 5 extra moves after watching a 30 second commercial video. Pointless watching the videos anymore....maybe it’s time to change since they keep changing constantly!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Yep, this game seems now to be geared towards the fresh meat that never knew the difference.

Anyone who's been playing long enough, they'll let 'em walk...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

these boots are made for walking and walking what they'll do. but one of these days king, they'll walk all over you😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?