Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot send Lives to friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info
and Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2020, Thank you
I can't send lives to my friends, but can ask for lives. How do I correct this?
Beverly
Hi @Penny1964 and welcome to our Community!
Please check this page also here.
Hello @Penny1964 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Can you please tell me what is happening when you are trying to send Lives? Why do you think you are not able to send Lives to your friends?
Please give as many details as possible, so that we can provide proper assistance. You can simply type in the comment box given below to reply back.
Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!
U can only send life to ur friend every 24 hrs once a time ...