đź“‹ Feedback wanted! Take this Survey (divided in 3 parts) and help us improve your experience!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sorry if I was mad. I already had a comparison to Candy Soda from Xarly and the survey could be translated easily. It is possible in text form. Technology continues to develop and the different languages ​​have always existed. Believe me, you can do it too! That you make suitable for the translators. It is always said this community is in English, that's right. But it is also said that one should take a translator. That is also true. You take it, but the polls don't work. I'm sorry. There is something wrong!! You have to admit that honestly !!! If you can do it, please provide additional information for us. That would be a tip from me. Would be nice.
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Spinnifix ,

No worries at all. I totally understand your point of view. We will keep on working on improving your experience with us and with the forums by keeping up the conversations with our forum provider. 🙂

Thank you very much for your understanding and for all your help and contributions to, not only this forum, but also other King communities and the the german corner! 🙌

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

This survey is now closed.

Once again, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing your opinion with us. Really appreciated!

Have a delicious day and, stay safe!!

• andresgp
    andresgp Posts: 30 Kingster
    Options

Hi!

I hope you are all doing good :) We have finished receiving the last feedback about the survey from last week.

I first have to thank you for your collaboration and prompt response, it has been very useful! As some of you were wondering, I will share some of the learnings we had from this survey:

• Most players enjoy using the booster wheel, the treat calendar and the daily win. They enjoy the fact they can get “freebies” when regularly entering the game.
    • When entering a level for the first time, most players just “want to play” in order to see what the level consists on and do not select pre-level boosters.
    • Players want to feel challenged to keep playing and winning, although sometimes they get frustrated when a level is “too hard” to beat.

These are some of the learnings, but we have gathered many many more! What do you think about them? Surprising?

Have a really good day!

• Pounawea
    Options

Thank you for sharing some of the learning with us, @andresgp ! 🙌

Candy Crushers, as he says, what do you think? 🙂

Have a delicious day and, happy crushing!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Hi @andresgp

Thank you for showing an interest in what players think. There is some more information to take into account if you click HERE.

In answer to your question, the results you have published are not surprising.

• Most players enjoy using the booster wheel, the treat calendar and the daily win. They enjoy the fact they can get “freebies” when regularly entering the game. - Most people react well to being given something free that they would otherwise have to pay for. - Not sure why you would need a survey to prove that TBH
    • When entering a level for the first time, most players just “want to play” in order to see what the level consists on and do not select pre-level boosters. - It is common sense to waste a life that will be replenished rather than boosters that are hard to come by! Players would much rather have the option of not losing the life though.
    • Players want to feel challenged to keep playing and winning, although sometimes they get frustrated when a level is “too hard” to beat. - Understandable but frustration is for many different reasons - some levels are really easy and not challenging at all but players are unable to complete them without many many tries or purchases and, as it stands, when they try for the second time they have already lost what little help they had. Other levels are harder and more challenging strategically but spending a lot of time on these is much less frustrating and indeed more enjoyable for many.

I apologise if I am coming across as negative but I used to really enjoy the CCS game and found it fun, challenging, and rewarding and hope that the views of so many voices in this community will be considered in addition to survey questions which only state the obvious.

• bormanmichele
    bormanmichele Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

24 free play is great. However not earning boosters is making the game a drag. Like forced to buy boosters. Not having fun.

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear community,

We just published a new UX Survey! Take this survey (English only) and help our dear UX Team to keep improving Candy Crush Saga and make it even more fun for you!

Link to the Survey -> HERE.

Thank you very much in advance!

Have a delicious day and, stay safe.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Just completed the new survey!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?