Candy Crush lives won’t send

whyknot
whyknot Posts: 2 Newbie

I have 42 requests from the same person to send a life. I do so, one, two or 5 at a time. Games shows “sent” but after awhile I have the same 42 requests. How do I clear these requests?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓

this is post from one of the community managers

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of your for the information reported. As commented in different forum questions and discussion, the mailbox seems to have some chewing gum these days as you noticed, we are aware of a glitch in the mechanism used for sending and receiving lives.

This occurs when sending or receiving a life in-game, but can happen in more than one stage.

1. After you send a request for a life, the response received from your friend appears in the inbox but won't add the life to your heart-meter.
    2. After you receive a request for a life and respond to it, the request remains in the inbox. The recipient likely has the problem explained in stage 1 (above). 

The Studio is investigating this thoroughly and they are working on the fix. Stay tuned guys, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓

this is post from one of the community managers

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of your for the information reported. As commented in different forum questions and discussion, the mailbox seems to have some chewing gum these days as you noticed, we are aware of a glitch in the mechanism used for sending and receiving lives.

This occurs when sending or receiving a life in-game, but can happen in more than one stage.

1. After you send a request for a life, the response received from your friend appears in the inbox but won't add the life to your heart-meter.
    2. After you receive a request for a life and respond to it, the request remains in the inbox. The recipient likely has the problem explained in stage 1 (above). 

The Studio is investigating this thoroughly and they are working on the fix. Stay tuned guys, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?