⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

You took all my inventory???

Options
Gwendolyn_Caughn
Gwendolyn_Caughn Posts: 8 Level 2

I see many have and recently. I have spent money. Reading through the discussion posts, seems that I'm SOL! Been playing too long to get treated this way.

Best Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have u just change ur device or uninstall? If yes, boosters will be reset as they r not stored in game account id

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gwendolyn_Caughn A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost all your inventory!!

Like my friend @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned, we will not be able to transfer any "freely earned" boosters, when we change our device OR reinstall the game App.

But, whatever the reason may be -- either reinstalling OR changing your device, you can definitely send a complaint to the "King Player Support Team" and request for reimbursement FOR your purchased boosters.

You can send this complaint from your game itself, in below way...

Click on the Settings (Gear Icon) ---> Select the "Purchases" option and scroll all the way down and click on "Contact Us" ---> Fill out the details that the popped up screen asks for ---> You will receive an automated response as acknowledgement.

Usually, it takes 3 to 5 days to hear back from an actual agent. If you do not receive any reply, please feel free to send a reply to that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you have not heard back from them yet.

Hope this helps and you will receive your purchased boosters back into your game! If you need further assistance or clarification, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out! Have a great rest of the day!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have u just change ur device or uninstall? If yes, boosters will be reset as they r not stored in game account id

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Boosters are stored locally in the phone memory, so they may be deleted due to app crashing or uninstalling.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gwendolyn_Caughn A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost all your inventory!!

Like my friend @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned, we will not be able to transfer any "freely earned" boosters, when we change our device OR reinstall the game App.

But, whatever the reason may be -- either reinstalling OR changing your device, you can definitely send a complaint to the "King Player Support Team" and request for reimbursement FOR your purchased boosters.

You can send this complaint from your game itself, in below way...

Click on the Settings (Gear Icon) ---> Select the "Purchases" option and scroll all the way down and click on "Contact Us" ---> Fill out the details that the popped up screen asks for ---> You will receive an automated response as acknowledgement.

Usually, it takes 3 to 5 days to hear back from an actual agent. If you do not receive any reply, please feel free to send a reply to that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you have not heard back from them yet.

Hope this helps and you will receive your purchased boosters back into your game! If you need further assistance or clarification, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out! Have a great rest of the day!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?