My inventory

ashleysmith
ashleysmith Posts: 1 Newbie

I just got my new phone and when I logged onto my saved Facebook account my inventory has been wiped. This hasn't happened in the past when I transitioned from my other phone so what the hell. I had a lot of saved inventory that I want back.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,784 Candy Moderator

Hello @ashleysmith A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you lost your inventory from your game!! This is a known issue and many of us are requesting to do something about this!!

But, it is what happens when we change our device!! It is very strange that it has not happened before for you!!

If you have not deleted your game from your old phone, all your inventory will still be available to use on that device, BUT not transferable!!

If you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, you can send a complaint to the Player Support Team to request for reimbursement.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions or need clarification, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

In the case of Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

You can try to get some refunds.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?