How can I restore levels?

samsnowden
samsnowden Posts: 1 Newbie

I Was just on level 1106 (or there abouts), never have saving my progress before, but I decided to click the “save progress” button on the front screen, which took me to log into Facebook, and then all of a sudden I am back to level 606!!! So gutted! Can I get my levels restored!? :(

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Please replay your current level and finish it, then please update your game and clear the cache and restart. if iex doesn't work. Please go to the gear wheel _ question mark = help center in the game and search for your problem. If you can't solve it, send an email to support from there. Please give everything also your ID number as a precaution. So that it can be done manually. Good luck

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,685 Candy Moderator

Hi @samsnowden . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?