Suggestion

Options
2»

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @9japradaANP and Candy Crushers!

That's a really interesting idea. Thanks for sharing it with us @9japradaANP !

For now, this community can be access directly from the game, by tapping/clicking the 3 dots icon in the Setting menu:

or also, directly on your mobile device. Open your browser and type the following url:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga

Personally, what I do is to keep this browser page open so I always have the forum open and ready on my mobile. Also, the I've bookmarked the forum page on my laptop, so whenever I'm browsing from my laptop and I can quickly access the forum and check what's going on. 🙂

Thanks again for sharing your idea, for now the Candy Crush Saga Forum APP doesn't exist but... who knows what the future have in store for us!

Have a delicious day everyone and, please, stay safe!

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Please can the candy crush team in this community jointly see how to support us candy crush game lovers to sit at home safe by granting us access to lots of boosters and unlimited lives? #StaySafe #Covid-19 #Supportforcandyfans Thanks. @Pounawea

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @9japradaANP We had that unlimited event for all Candy Crush games for a week few weeks ago.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

@9japradaANP how about we do this. Go to the Saga Ideas area here and start it as a new idea. Let's see how many votes it gets.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?