Crashing

Louieliza
Louieliza Posts: 3 Newbie

When I try to open the app on my phone it shuts down immediately. The two times I got in the game was lagging. I don’t want to delete it and lose my data. Please help I miss playing!!!!

Liza Tenner

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,360 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Louieliza and welcome to our friendly King Community. Do you play any other King games and does the same thing happen with them? How much free memory do you have on your phone? That can slow it down or potentially cause it to crash - but that should also affect other functions. Pictures can take up a lot of free storage space. If you play via FB or King.com your progress won't be lost and if necessary, Player Support can restore your progress. If you do not play via either of those - then I suggest if you do get into your game - to create a king.com account and play a level so that your progress will be stored on the King servers.

The other thing that might help is to clear your cache. If you do this and still the game keeps crashing - then your last resort would be to de-install and re-install your game, You won't lose any purchases or your progress (as long as you created the King.com account and played at least one level or you play via FB) but you will lose any saved boosters or lives and they can't be restored to your game.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Makes sure game is up to date in App Store turn off and restart your device see if this sorts your problem

• Louieliza
    Louieliza Posts: 3 Newbie
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,360 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Louieliza and welcome to our friendly King Community. Do you play any other King games and does the same thing happen with them? How much free memory do you have on your phone? That can slow it down or potentially cause it to crash - but that should also affect other functions. Pictures can take up a lot of free storage space. If you play via FB or King.com your progress won't be lost and if necessary, Player Support can restore your progress. If you do not play via either of those - then I suggest if you do get into your game - to create a king.com account and play a level so that your progress will be stored on the King servers.

The other thing that might help is to clear your cache. If you do this and still the game keeps crashing - then your last resort would be to de-install and re-install your game, You won't lose any purchases or your progress (as long as you created the King.com account and played at least one level or you play via FB) but you will lose any saved boosters or lives and they can't be restored to your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?