Telephone Tier

RpM63
RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2

That's it!?...A few boosters!?...I used more boosters plus 10 gold bars and my free spin to pass those last 2 ridiculous levels. C'mon...should be some hours of free boosters in that prize...and a saucer at the very least.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,622 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I would like to send you to the ideas area to diligently vote. There is a master list by Elsa. Please look at them !!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

thats why i never attempt these, the prize not worth the hassle of trying to do all these levels in one go is just not worth it and invariably means you will have to use boosters

• RpM63

Don't get me wrong...I enjoy these side games but your right with this one Freddy...it's just not worth the trouble and what's the point if your going to have to use too many boosters to complete it. I like the crown game in Soda...it's always fair in difficulty and has a nice payoff...even if you have to use a booster or two to get through it.

• Freddy_

@RpM63 If you enjoy them i would carry on playing but get into the method of trying without boosters, not easy but then its worth a pop for free boosters

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @RpM63 !

A few? There should have been eight Boosters as the reward with a value of 43 Gold Bars.

• RpM63

There were 8...but like I said...I used more than that just to get through the last 2 levels...plus 10 bars and a free spin. I was just very disappointed and regretted playing...I should have researched the payoff before I did. My bad.

I did try many times without boosters Freddy...it just wasn't happening for me lol.

• Freddy_

@Crazy Cat Lad .The prize is good that is not the issue in my eyes. problem arises when you have to do 5 levels 1st time and very hard when you get to level 3, you have to really play over and over in hope this happens or you have to use boosters, which diminishes the prize straight away. Many times in the past i have used more boosters than prize/gift and mainly lose the good boosters like the lollipop hammer and hand switches and winning inferior boosters that i have many of, so then becomes a pointless exercise. My only reason to try is im maxed out on levels so only part of the game that makes me come back daily.probably had around 15 + attempts no boosters used and not got pass level 3 yet.

I would rather be here spouting positivity especially in these times, but just not seeing any. funny tell others to play the game and enjoy it, but deep down know im not enjoying it myself. change can be hard and have not given up, but getting close to needing that light at the end of the tunnel

• Crazy Cat Lad

In the Telephone Tier you don't have to complete all six levels in one Life. You can give each level several attempts.

Some of the other challenges like the Cake Climb with 3 or 5 levels you will need to complete all in one row, but not in the Telephone Tier.

• Freddy_

@Crazy Cat Lad apologies but i didnt get telephone feature got beat tiffi and the beanstalk feature which is as explained. sorry for confusion but the ones of tried of these always seem to have be done in one go. shame didnt see the telephone tier

• Crazy Cat Lad

Yeah, the Tiffi's Beanstalk is five levels in one go, but those levels are not as hard as the Telephone Tier ones.

The Telephone Tier is still being tested, so let's see if will get rolled out for all players.

Personally I liked it when I played it a couple of weeks ago. Even though the levels are super hard, you don't have to start over if you fail one of them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?