User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed error

Wetever
Wetever Posts: 4 Newbie

User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform. I can not link from Facebook to Candy Crush ? I am on a Mac and worked fine then 5 min later not working??

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Can screenshot ur error? Usually is go to game to log in to Facebook ... or r u switching Facebook account ???

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,759 Candy Moderator

Hello @Wetever Welcome to this friendly King Community ☺️

I am very sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are having!!

Is that the message you are seeing when you are trying to log into the game OR is it something else?

What is happening when you try to log into the game through Facebook? The more details you provide, the better understanding we can have about the issue!

You can simply type in the comment box given below. If you have any screenshots to share to show the problem, click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• Wetever
    Wetever Posts: 4 Newbie

I figured out the issue. A few days ago I changed the off Facebook Activity setting. I changed it back and now it works. Strange it took a few days for the setting to make it stop working instead of happening right away

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?