Why is game 1886 just

Pattypoo
Pattypoo Posts: 4 Newbie

Why is game #1886 now only 16 moves when it used to 30. Not only do I not get hardly any prizes anymore the games are much more difficult. Really not having much fun playing CC anymore. I play just to relax after getting home from work and when it’s so hard to win a game it’s just not fun anymore. PLUS the prizes I used to win are no longer there.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,328 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @Pattypoo and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry you are finding the game so challenging and not as much fun. The studio will revisit previous levels and based upon the player data they get, sometimes they will reduce the number of moves or occasionally change the layout entirely to try and keep the game fresh, challenging and interesting for the players.

As far as the changes to what boosters you can get and when you can get them, this is one of the oldest King games and so the studio is in the process of revitalizing it which includes changing how players receive free boosters. This is still a work in progress so you can expect some more new and exciting things in the future.

• Pattypoo
    Pattypoo Posts: 4 Newbie

No, your response really didn’t help. “Sometimes they will reduce the number of moves or occasionally change the layout entirely to try to keep the game fresh”. Just so you know I didn’t get to #1886 overnight, I doubt changing it is really that necessary. Going from 30 moves to 16 moves is more than a little drastic, don’t you think?? I have spent so much money on Candy Crush buying boosters and really didn’t mind but I’m removing my credit card number so I will no longer be tempted to do it anymore. From this point forward I will work what I win period. I really think this is done deliberately just for that reason. Sorry if I sound hateful, but it’s ridiculous and I’m not falling for it anymore.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Pattypoo a lot of these earlier levels were changed before all the major changes that have just been implemented, i know were your coming from when you say what you think the changes are for, but some earlier levels just ended up being to easy. Hence they got changed. Now its the norm levels like the one your on when you get further into the game it has become just as hard if not harder. I have gone from passing levels with ease to struggling with changes as i wont spend on the game, my personal choice. But the games addictive and i enjoy it so willing to put up with the current situation in hope of the next new feature that willl even the difficulty out a bit.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

@Pattypoo This game basically can be play without spending money... is a free game end of the day... and since u say u play for fun... just enjoy it ... y u feel frustrated is the use of real money ...but do take note - this is still just a game anyway... slow down and relax ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?