Glitches

Options
Bennihanna
Bennihanna Posts: 135 Level 2

When I grow up I want to be a King employee. Their job description is to repeat the same things over and over again and call that "help". Probably a bunch of robots with a face pasted on. Every thread is the same. And always that the issue is being passed on for correction and that they are so sorry. What a bunch of BS. Cheap way to make money though.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

no need for that. could you do better

• Bennihanna
    Options

Well yes, I could. I could win levesl if the system worked. And then, loyalty would be returned and King's rescpect would be gained.

• Freddy_
    Options

nothing in life is perfect and slating the people who put this together is what. you not got better things to do with your life

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

In fact, you can't explain your problem clearly and blaming others. Your problem was that the booster wheel was not working, when I asked for a screenshot of your problem, you gave a screenshot of the game map. Then you Accepted your answer, that is, you found a solution to your problem. I found your screenshot as you change the device's time and you got your game problem for doing these.

In your next post I asked for your game Id. What was your answer?

Sorry, As a duplicate post, I am closing this post.

Thank you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Bennihanna When you have grown up, whenever that will be, please head over here for all available King jobs!

• Bennihanna
    Options

Hey Crazy Cat Lad! You are clearly in the lower echelons (mail room?: I am the CEO of King. Guess I can't give you a demotion - no going lower than what you are...

• Bennihanna
    Options

If this is the help I get from CM, no wonder you are going out of business.

• Freddy_
    Options

your attacking the developers and CM and superstars for what. They are just doing a job. We are all unhappy with the changes you do not attack the monkey you attack the organ grinder ( owners / Activision ) .These people are here to help and believe they would if asked right. Would you appreciate getting abuse for doing your job or prefer abuse goes to higher echelons

• Bennihanna
    Options

I don't think it is abuse when I ask the same question as a million of other players have asked and gone through all the paces these employees have asked and gotten no where. I am not a troll if that is what you think. But to give the same answers, again and again, indicates that they have a problem. They are not all like that. I had a super competent employee help me out when I lost a game for no reason. I only wish I remembered his name.

And to treat players like idiots is not the right attitude either.

Oh, and since you seem to know so much can you answer one question: King refers to their cooperation with the WHO for the unlimited lives they gave. Do you know of any proof of this - I can't find any?

• Freddy_
    Options

read your first post on this thread what i reacted too and agree with some of the answers being of a script, but these are community not developers, they get fed this information and try to help..There has always been a lot of issues with the game but hey what it this world is perfect. I just believe we should help each other and comment so some of the problems hopefully get relayed back and resolved

As for WHO not heard that one so cannot comment how they may have helped with unlimited lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?