Funny gif’s and meme’s to help pass the time

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,541 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021
    Options

Since I quit working again at the Hospital they wouldn't give me one, I tried but they said I have to wait my turn it won't be until about late May early June some time in that time period..Still wearing the mask, washing my hands, and staying a say distance behind and sideways from everyone when out and about...and Sanitizer when I need too ..will continue these practices even after I get the vaccine, because (they) do NOT know for sure how, or even if it will last for a long period or if it's going to be like the flu shot and we have to get it over and over every year ? On that I say even here in the "Funny Bone Section" My friends please even after you get your vaccinations please continue the safe guards that you and I have been doing the "Pharmaceuticals Compancies" making these Vaccinations did these at a fast trail, which means as you know they have NO idea how long or if this vaccination will last or if it really will work, on a long term basis...I love you all and want to be here reading your so funny Post and Pictures for a long long time, They make my day some"people" think their not that much..but to me some put a warm smile on my face and other's make me laugh really hard and some make me ROTFLMAO and if you know what those letter's are then you know that your the one's putting that laughter I need in my life ! so THANK you all for that I love reading all your post, and @wykoon you should really be full by now with all that breakfast that @Nix66 feed's you daily, and @Nck me and you along with @Glenn1972 stay drunk most of the time..and @Breee my day is full of laughter when you post all the stuff about everyone keep it up girl..and @Greymane you should be all Danced out, and ready to tell everyone how you feel..@rebelchild, @MollyMolls, you 2 have a lot of catching up to do...@hechicerilla we know your always reading and watching, just as I am and you love these post too..@rock2233 your the newest but your doing great too keep on posting..Thank you all ! 🤣😎✌️🍻

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @me6412 , hope the New Year is bringing Joy to you and your family!

Thank you for your insight in your attached comment. You have shared the things that all of us are wondering about. Please continue to share with us as we go thru these trying times.

We all need to laugh sometime and Everyone here has a wonderful humor that helps get us thru the long day

Thank you, and thank you to Everyone! 😊

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,541 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Never seen him post here before until I came back, after I quit at the Hospital but did see him when he had the Picture Post..What happened to that Thread ? I don't get any notifications on it any more ? Thanks for your info.

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,777 Level 5
    Options

@rebelchild No,not yet.But I think one of the reason is I had a high speed in FHS yesterday.(You can see what I wrote on my wall.)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?