Missing boosters.

Options
jkrammrx
jkrammrx Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm currently on level 5680. During this episode, all of my boosters have disappeared. There are no options. The screen is blank where I would normally select one.

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jkrammrx and welcome to our wonderful King Community. The game actually has a few levels where they do not offer you a chance to select any boosters in the beginning. I believe I have run into that two separate times. The first time there were three levels (5680, 5681, 5682) and I think the second time there were two. You can still select boosters once you are inside the level. It actually is a fun level to play - you have to collect the candy rope.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jkrammrx and welcome to our wonderful King Community. The game actually has a few levels where they do not offer you a chance to select any boosters in the beginning. I believe I have run into that two separate times. The first time there were three levels (5680, 5681, 5682) and I think the second time there were two. You can still select boosters once you are inside the level. It actually is a fun level to play - you have to collect the candy rope.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?