How FB / King account linking works?

Options
SarettaT92
SarettaT92 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

i'm actually playing using King account sync and it works flawlessy. I was thinking about connecting FB account too but i would like to know downsides first...

• Do i loose my progress if i connect FB? (i see many posts of this happening)
  • If later i decide to disconnect FB account, does King account work as before or i will loose progress?
  • What are advantages and features of connecting FB account?

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@SarettaT92 would suggest if your game works flawlessly i would keep it as it is. Only advantage of FB is asking friends for lives, but few problems with this at present. So may be worth holding off linking for a bit. You should not lose progress though and if you disconnected from facebook king account should still be the same. Note i say should

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @SarettaT92 and welcome to our Community!

-The levels should not be lost, but if this happens we can manually restore them. The level that will be synced between the platforms will be the highest level you reached. Remember also to complete at least one level in the game on Facebook so it's active so a sync will be possible.

-The accounts cannot be disconnected or separated. You can delete or cancel your Facebook account at any point and the levels will stay on your King account and you can continue using only that one. You can only sync one Facebook account with your King account, so if you delete the Facebook account you cannot sync any other Facebook to it later on.

-If you play on mobile or the Windows app, there's no difference between King and Facebook account. Unless you want to see your Facebook friends in your game. If you play on King.com, the game only has 2825 levels and no extra features like the game on Facebook.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@SarettaT92 would suggest if your game works flawlessly i would keep it as it is. Only advantage of FB is asking friends for lives, but few problems with this at present. So may be worth holding off linking for a bit. You should not lose progress though and if you disconnected from facebook king account should still be the same. Note i say should

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @SarettaT92 and welcome to our Community!

-The levels should not be lost, but if this happens we can manually restore them. The level that will be synced between the platforms will be the highest level you reached. Remember also to complete at least one level in the game on Facebook so it's active so a sync will be possible.

-The accounts cannot be disconnected or separated. You can delete or cancel your Facebook account at any point and the levels will stay on your King account and you can continue using only that one. You can only sync one Facebook account with your King account, so if you delete the Facebook account you cannot sync any other Facebook to it later on.

-If you play on mobile or the Windows app, there's no difference between King and Facebook account. Unless you want to see your Facebook friends in your game. If you play on King.com, the game only has 2825 levels and no extra features like the game on Facebook.

• SarettaT92
    SarettaT92 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ok, since i play on android i understand there no reason to do that. Too many risk and no extra features.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?