Fix this glitch- and make it fun like it used to be!

Linda_Levi_Katz
Linda_Levi_Katz Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm in the 6700s, so I hope you'll take my feedback seriously. I used to love to play, but it isn't much fun or relaxing anymore. The highest levels are too hard to enjoy without boosters, and you've made it a money grab by taking away the ability to earn booster bot on older levels and boosters from points in the jar. But the most frustrating thing of all is a glitch in the program since you added the opaque layers, that steals your game before you can even move, by setting you up with no moves available- and then you lose your booster bot level too. The hints feature will show that there is a move you can make- but you can't because the opaque candies are frozen. FIX that. Better yet, just get rid of the opaque candies completely. A lot of older people play, and it is impossible for older eyes to see the colors underneath.

1. get rid of opaque candies and their frustrating glitch that makes you lose lives and boosters before you can play.
  2. important- bring back the ability to earn boosters from older levels, preferably unlimited
  3. bring back that fiesta music from 2 years ago where the game unexpectedly awarded extra special candies and extra moves. That made it FUN. Now it is a drag and a challenge, just not fun anymore.
  4. also to keep it fun- don't set up games where there's only one move you can make at a time. It's supposed to be a thinking game, good for your brain, not stupid and boring with no choice where to move. those levels with impossible moves are not "nightmarishly hard" because there's no thinking or planning at all- they're just stupid. I hope you fix some of these things because I'm not feeling engaged anymore and might give it up after all these years.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?