no internet????

grandmabear
grandmabear Posts: 2 Newbie

Soda game has not been able to detect an internet connection since before Christmas. How do i know this? When I try to purchase extra boosters it is still the Christmas theme. I am afraid of unistalling and reinstalling because I don't want to lose my level 3337 and over 250+ days in a row for the bonus. It is not my device. How do I know this? It does not detect the internet on my Acer Tablet, my Samsung tablet, my samsung phone, and my brand new laptop or my hubby's samsung tablet. Any idea how much longer this will be a problem? It has been reported by numerous people for more than 6 months.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U try restart ur device and update to latest version... check ur wifi and data speed to see is it fast enough ...

else may need to uninstall and install but as u mention, boosters will be reset ... or , try on ur friend wifi ?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

You already understand that you posted your problem in the wrong place. There is a separate thread for each game in the community and you will find it at homepage.

However, you do not need to post again, as your post will be sent to the correct location.

If there is a connection problem with the game, your game will not sync with the server, meaning the levels you pass will not be saved. The problem has been reported but you should have solved the connection problem earlier.

However, can you show me a screenshot of the error message you received while connecting the game?

For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?