➡️ ❣️ Help us improve the game accessibility in Candy Crush Saga!

2»

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

I don't understand why you asking for feedback when there are pages and pages of it on the upcoming changes thread.

Players don't want all these new challenges that mostly rely on getting new levels all the time.

The consensus is clearly that players want the game we used to love with the sugar drop and the old build a bot.

Why won't you listen to them.

Successful companies take their customers' criticisms seriously and make changes accordingly.

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3

I agree with Von_3 what’s use of asking players when you have made up your mind not to give anything just give your money, king is interested in that players should buy gold bars and forget about freebies and one more thing I want to add they also they removed reset of board and CM says they are introducing new fantastic 5 which is totally useless. I totally stopped buying gold bars after they removed reset of board. I was buying gold bars when piggy bank was giving 60 gold bars and various offers though I was having stock of gold bars. At present I am having 1302 gold bars and I will play till it last and then goodbye. Totally fed up

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3

I forgot to add one more thing that they removed daily sticker and CM wants to know our opinion and making us fools

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

Here's a problem that, strangely, is on the easier levels: chain reactions take way too long, and otherwise it is difficult to amass points. I can't wait that long. Also, if you do skip, your point count seems to be diminished as opposed to waiting. Pls fix.

Have a nice day ;)

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 222 Level 3

Same issue as a few others - my old eyes have a lot of trouble seeing the colour of the candy under the ice blockers.

I know the game suggests moves to help, but often the suggested move isn’t the best one & I miss out on creating a wrap or colour bomb.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @mint_aero @Pitty_Kitty @Kazza-3.

Thank you very much for your feedback. This is really interesting.

I'll make sure to pas it on to our UX designers.

By the way, we have an ongoing suggestion very much connected to your comments in the idea section -> HERE.

🙂

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the game. We really appreciate these. However, please note that this post is about game accessibility. This is an important matter to us and we would like to gather feedback on that topic, so we can make the game experience better.

We realise that we might have been unclear and that's why we decided to close this thread for now and open a new one with some clarification. Rest assured, however, that we'll keep your feedback on the game in mind - Feel free to open new discussions to keep the feedback going and/or to submit your ideas here.

👉We've opened a new thread right HERE to gather feedback on Accessibility. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

P.S.: for reference, here's more information:

What is Accessibility? 

Accessibility is the degree in which our game can be made playable to as many people as possible. By improving the accessibility, we can make the game more inclusive, as it allows different kinds of people with different kinds of limitations to all be able to enjoy it!

Here are some kinds of disabilities we are trying to keep in mind:

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?