๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

*Level 6829 - 2 Issues - Build-a-bot & The Crush is Real!

Options
Origins7_Dale
Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas & @Freddy_Falkner & @Crazy Cat Lad & @LadyRaffie,

Calling the pros, on these issues.

First, my stats:

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.815

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Saga

v1.1760.2.0 Modified 5/7/2020ย *Updated Today About 5-6 Hours Ago!

Candy Crush Saga "Currently" at Level 6829

Ok, now the issues. This all happened "After" the update.

*1st Issue

I noticed that Build-a-bot was not building up my bot after 13 levels of play (No losses), started on Level 6816, so I closed the app. When I reopened the game, was again given "The Crush is Real" Day 1 contest. But I had already beaten the 1st day challenge, so beat it again. On the 1st win, it said only "Come Back Tomorrow", on the 2nd win, it showed the clock counting down. Which is normal.

2nd x I have beaten The Crush is Real after closing app - Origins7 Dale

*2nd Issue

But my main concern is why my bot is not building up? Have already invested in 3 or 4 "Party Boosters", so I don't have to restart over, plus other things were bought. I thought it took 5 levels to build the bot up? From some post, it was mentioned, it is now 7 levels? So just not sure what it takes now. Anyway, let's take a look at some screenshots.

Build-a-Bot looks different, cannot seem to progress to a full build, at Level 6829 - Origins7 Dale

The first thing I noticed, are those 3 bottom icons, normally there are 5. As you beat levels they light up. Notice again, all 3 icons are lit up.

Build-a-bot (Inside Shot) Started on Level 6816 at Level 6829 Now, same 3 candies go up 6x - Origins7 Dale

Those same 3 candies go up 6x, from where it has listed 6829. I think I am stuck in a endless "Loop"? So I can't get my bot built up.

It seems the higher levels, especially the 6000+ levels, are having issue after issue, according to the posts by the other players.

• So have done 13 levels with no losses, but bot is not at maximum build.
  • 3 icons listed, but there is normally 5 here.
  • All 3 icons are lit up, which tells me, the game might think it has reached the maximum build. It's a fair assumption or educated guess on my part.

So before I go broke, spending all my gold on this glitch / issue, which cannot be solved by spending money. It would be appreciated if you could contact support on this, along with getting me my investment back. Was trying to make a run to the end, since @Crazy Cat Lad said:

"Level 7000 is released on Windows 10 on 6 May 2020"

Along, with doing his "7even! 7even! 7even!" contest later. I will go back to the game, & play only up to Level 6830. Still in race for 5 gold bars, have to recover some of these losses.

I await your replies.

Thx Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

5/7/2020

Best Answers

ยซ1

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale Build a bot only goes to 3 levels max now as in your pic, that was one of the upcoming changes. You normally have a full bot the day it comes out but now if you loose one level you loose the bot. Not the greatest change ever but is what it is. Cannot comment on crush is real as i only have watch at the present, but last week on doing it i didn't know of only problems for myself. so this is probably best for one of the superstars

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner,

Ok, good to know.

But how many levels does it take for a full build? I mean 13 levels, again no losses. Should be enough, but maybe not.

Thx Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID:ย 9815076088ย 

5/7/2020

• Freddy_
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I haven't had build a bot for around 4 weeks so not 100% if i am right on this but i am guessing now if you loose build a bot you wont get it till the next time the timer resets. Please do not take this as gospel as not sure if this is correct just my take from posts i have read . For me any BOB would be good at the moment even though its nowhere near as good as before the changes

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale

I saw your issues but found no problem other than looping.๐Ÿ˜Š

1st - I received another report about the first level in Candy Crush Real and I will report the problem to my team.

2nd- There have been some changes to the Build a Bot and there are currently two tests, 5 levels and 3 levels. Your Build a bot is still full and there are no problems.

3rd- Level 6829 I got normal and didn't notice any looping problem.

Hopefully, If you restart the device, there may not be a looping problem.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner & @Sukanta_Biswas,

I do have it Freddy. I didn't lose it, at least not yet. But it seems that 13 levels, again "No Losses", would be enough to get the bot to its maximum build.

Perhaps, since you don't have it, you could ask someone: "What are the current level requirements, or anything else I need to do, for a maximum build on "Build-a-bot"?

Would be appreciated.

Thx Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID:ย 9815076088ย 

5/7/2020

• Freddy_
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas is there a guide on the new B o B feature and how it works

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hiย @Freddy_Falkner &ย @Sukanta_Biswas,

Maybe I am looking at this wrong. I have never had a 3 level bot before. So was expecting after 13 levels to have all my boosters with my bot built up, just like before when it was 5 levels.

So now 2 different bots. 3 & 5 level.

"So what do I get with the 3 level bot on boosters, once it is built?"

"What are the current level requirements, or anything else I need to do, for a maximum build on the 3 level "Build-a-bot"?

On the 5 level bot, the bot tells you that you are at maximum build. But, this 3 level bot hasn't said anything.

Let's look at the screenshot again.

Are those 3 boosters it? All it says, "A better Booster Bot means more Boosters for you!. Sure, but what is "better", mean?

All these changes causing confusion. Have I maxed out yet? Or can the bot be built up more?

Yup Freddy, a guide would be great.

Let me know guys.

Many Thx Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/7/2020

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

It is still the same as before but something has changed.

1 - It has been reduced from 7 stages to 3. (4 &5 for test)

2- Working only for new levels.

For examples - You passed the level 5500 and went to level 5501 then the Build a bot will work at 5501 level for the first time.

If you cannot pass through first attempt, then you'll loose a stage from build a bot and the Build a bot" will not work when retrying level 5601.

At level 5502 you will find the Build a Bot again and it will start from the second stage.

4 stage Build a bot ( Screenshot)

• Origins7_Dale
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner @Sukanta_Biswas,

Think you meant "then the Build a bot will work at 5601 level for the first time." 5501 not 5601, because that's 100 levels more!

Ok, have a better understanding on this. You both now get "Dinner & a Movie".

Many Thx Again - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/7/2020

• Freddy_
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Like @Sukanta_Biswas post regarding test stage of improved bot. Be nice if something like this comes to fruition. Seems like could be a better medium from between old and new BoB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?