Why use red candy in space race

Options
13Bullets13
13Bullets13 Posts: 10 Level 2

This is the 2nd maybe 3rd tone I've asked this question and still haven't gotten a response from admin. Why do you keep making my space race all about collecting red candy when i have seen only one level in the last 10-15 that actually have red candy pieces? I don't get it. I'm on level 5459 and now I'm supposed to get red candy and there isn't any. Why why why is this still an issue? please.. Someone with some sort of admin authority answer this question for me.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Hmm... this is luck ... consider bad luck for u...

do move on... else ignore the space race ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,303 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @13Bullets13 A Warm Welcome to the King Community 🤗

I am sorry you are having issue in the game with collecting Red candy!

It has been a while since I have played the Space Race with colored candy! I am on the last stage now, and all I am asked to collect are the "Color Bombs"!

Are you supposed to collect Red candy for entire race OR just to enter into the contest? If it is just to pass, I have recently played a level that has lots of Red Candy (I am still in 4000's). I will give you that number and you can play that level.

If it for entire contest, I think you should select some lower levels and replay them again and again until you get much higher score. That's what I used to do, when it was "Green Candies" planet! I used to play level # 281, which has lots of Green candies, and we rarely loose the level! Because, with the new Space Race - if we loose a level, the candy won't be counted, right?

With regards to your other question -- "is there someone with admin authority" -- Actually, you did receive an answer from one of the Candy Crush game Community Managers for one of your questions! But, you might not have gotten a chance to take a look at it, perhaps!

Here is the link for that question ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/291996/i-need-red-candy-but-there-isnt-any#latest

To reply to them, you will have to "tag" them (like how I wrote your name above) with @ in front of the name. See, my name is PummyRaj, if you add @ before it, @PummyRaj it becomes highlighted, and I would get the notification that you all calling me out 🙂

Hope this made sense!

Please let me know if you need any further details or assistance with anything!

Keep enjoying your game! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

I've already replied to another post of yours and one post is enough for the same problem, so I'm closing this post. Thank you so much for understanding this.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,303 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @13Bullets13

Can you please let me know your thoughts?

We would like to close this thread as you have opened multiple threads. But, just keeping it open for your convenience to come back and share your thoughts!

Thank you 🙂

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @13Bullets13 !

The further you advance in the leagues the more difficult do the challenges get.

The Red Candies do appear only on the levels that feature 5 or 6 colours. Therefore they are trickier to collect.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?