We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lives

chzballs
chzballs Posts: 3 Newbie

Why can’t we have more than 5 lives it takes forever to play again

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,541 Candy Moderator

Hi @chzballs . Welcome to our Community

When you begin playing (after a length of time), you'll start with 5 lives shown in the heart-meter at the top of the screen. If you fail to pass a level you'll lose a life and you'll be given the chance to buy extra moves or try the level again. Each time you fail, you lose a life until you completely run out of lives and your heart-meter is empty.

If you play trough Facebook you can asking lives and get lives from Inbox . Keep playing

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Hi @chzballs, Welcome to the community. If your friends aren't sending you lives, you can buy 6 hours of unlimited life for 69 gold bars. You can get a great deal on gold bars if you have filled your piggy bank by collecting stars.

• chzballs
    chzballs Posts: 3 Newbie

I know how the life meter works I’m on level 2507 just 5 lives sucks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@chzballs that it may do but not going to make money if they give us many more. there is a couple of features when you get them or if should i say if that have the ability to gain 6 or 7 lives

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

@chzballs I'm sorry it's impossible to make assumptions about what a new bee in the community knows or doesn't know. The ability to bank 8 lives was removed a few years back and the only people who have it now are those that requested it to be brought forward. It is assumed that most experienced players don't worry about the 5 limit as they are able to get all the lives they need from friends. As Freddy says there is a new feature that has been introduced that will add on an extra life, but the fact that you have to pass levels first go, (i.e. not losing a life to get it), renders it absolutely pointless.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?