⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Map navigation

gift_kay
gift_kay Posts: 59 Level 2

I have exceeded level 3000 but the progress Navigation still points down to level 2000 or thereabout.so whenever I want to play the game I have to scroll up to get to my current level.plus the arrow is pointed downward instead not upward.below is a picture attached👇👇👇👇

Note:The arrow is pointing down instead of upwarda

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

If you click on the arrow, what level does it take you to? You may need to play and pass that level again to free it up.

• gift_kay

It takes me back to level 2000 or there about.i have tried replaying that level ,effort remained futile @Bumper2019

• Bumper2019

Can you share screenshot to show where your avatar is at? Does that level have any stars?

• gift_kay

Ok let me be more precise,I am currently in level 3750,but the navigation arrow takes me down to 3281

@Bumper2019

• gift_kay

Basically I have 2 major challenges,the navigation and also inaccurate progress.

I have a really serious challenge ,I have exceeded level 4000 in Candy crush saga.but I lost my phone and had to login on my new phone,then I realized my level had dropped to 3711. I tried to log in again but it was same thing,so I just kept playing.i was almost at level 4000 again when I found out I could login with my mail and all my progress will be backed up there,so I did.unfortunatly when I redownloaded the game in other to login with my mail ,my level dropped back to 3711 again.i had no other option than to start up from there again, as time went on I realized couldn't get lives from my Facebook freinds when am logged in with my mail.so I redownloaded the app and logged in with my Facebook, unfortunately again my level dropped back to 3711. It's so fraustrating and annoying , because I always save my progress .it has really discouraged me from playing the game, because of this phone should get faulty or missing I would drop back to level 3711 again.i need help

So in a nutshell whenever I change my phone ,my progress drops to level 3711 and the navigation issue still persist .

@Bumper2019

• Bumper2019

Yep, you have no stars showing for that level. You must re-pass this level with at least one star. You could try clearing the cache for CCS first but make sure you DO NOT clear data or all boosters will be lost.

• Bumper2019

You may still have to pass 3281 to reset your avatar but if your progress up above 4000 was ever saved to an email/FB connected account it should be able to be restored by support, or if you speak nicely to @Crazy Cat Lad he may be able to do that for you. Please don't post your email publicly though.

• gift_kay

Ok thanks,but is it possible to pass a level without having a star @Bumper2019

• Bumper2019
    edited May 2020

Sometimes the avatar just get's stuck. It isn't a common problem, but is known. You will have passed the level but it somehow hasn't registered. I hope 3281 isn't a difficult 1 but that skull doesn't bode well! Edit: Just noticed, you may need to pass the next 2 levels as well. Good luck!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

The search box is a problem for everyone here in the community, and we came up with the idea before to facilitate the transition to all stages, otherwise now we don't get the response

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?