Help us improve Accessibility for players in Candy Crush Saga!

Options
1235»

Comments

• RimsJ
    RimsJ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

What does it mean every time i win bonus it stay lock no benifit of winning trophy 😞😞

• deblloyd364
    deblloyd364 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Pet rescue has a map to get to prior levels. Bring that in. Since the changes I find the constant hard levels stressful. So playing would no longer be accessible to those suffering anxiety. Even without anxiety issues it is less enjoyable so I would like an easy way to play the earlier levels which were fun

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I think the colour too bright for my eyes and age.

• E-3
    E-3 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

Please count all items in the orders list.

At the moment if 20 squares have jelly to be cleared, and the orders say 20 but you can't tell how many layers. They could all be double layered so there should be 40 listed in the orders. The orders will say I've got 1 jelly left to clear, so I use my last move and its not completed because there was another layer.

Thanks

• vandevere
    vandevere Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

A Couple of thoughts on the subject...

Due to the Lockdown, and the seriously gnarly economic downturn, millions of people have already lost their jobs, and millions more will lose their jobs too, in the immediate future. This means, that many millions of people will simply not have much in the way of disposable income, which means less money to buy on Game Boosters and such.

Of course, you could continue to reduce Game Moves per Level, and make it more difficult for people to pass Levels without purchasing Boosters, but in this downturn, it will probably only serve to hurt your bottom line. Right now, you need to engage in Customer Retention Practices.

My advice, as counter intuitive as it sounds, is to bring each level's moves back to what it was before you took the pruning shears out, and bring back all the popular boosters, the Dragon and Sheep events too.

Another thought would be to create a Zen Mode of the Game, for continuous, and relaxing game play. If you're worried about how to make money on a Zen Mode Game, just do what the Bejeweled Series did with their Zen Mode games. Banner Ads on top of the screen that don't impact game play, so players can play uninterrupted games and you still get your money.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Really apprciated deblloyd364, siti_payung, E-3, vandevere! 🙌

Once again, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and ideas with us. Really appreciated!

I'll close this thread now. 🙂

Have a delicious day and, stay safe!! 🍬🍬

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?