We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How come I did not get the team boosters at 7000?

ag70
ag70 Posts: 6 Level 2

How do I get the team boosters for reaching 7000? I have been playing all morning and waiting for the team goal to reach the 7000 mark and I left for a few minutes and then logged back on and it started a new team goal and I didn’t receive my team boosters at the 7000 goal.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry it happened. Could you please check your inventory if they were placed there? You may not have received a notification, but they have been saved. Otherwise, please come back.

Please update your game and clear the cache and start again. With such a check you can avoid problems yourself.

Good luck

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,499 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hi @ag70 . Welcome to our Community

his could be a problem if your game app is not up to date or if your game is not fully connected to the server.

Even slow internet is one of the causes of this problem.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ag70 Did you team reach the 7000 mark, as fantastic five is on a timer and if your timer run out it would just start you on another game from the beginning. Only saying this as my team nowhere near score won a lollipop hammer earlier on but the game timer ran out and set a new challenge today

• ag70

I checked my inventory and re downloaded the game and my internet is fine but still no boosters. Is there a way of support getting them to me?

• Spinnifix

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please specify the subtopic: Do not receive prices. Good luck

• Spinnifix

If you have had any contact with customer service, please feel free to take part in my survey. Would be important! thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator

@ag70 - welcome to our friendly King Community. Are you sure your team did indeed reach the 7000 goal? Because I thought if your team succeeded in finishing before the timer ran out, you would still have that same team for the next round. If you have new team members, then I think that means your timer ran out before your team reached 7000. The good news is, they are gradually rolling out a 'choose your own' Fantastic Five team in the game and pretty soon you will be able to form your own team - so you can play with people you know and who hopefully play as much as you do, so you can always meet the 7000 goal and get the boosters.

• ag70

Time did not run out! Our team also had extra points that carried over when the new time started. Also I had only been logged out for about an hour.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?