We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Earned and Bought Boosters and Lives Not Being Credited

dfristoe
dfristoe Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑

With as much money as CC makes daily, please explain to my why CC has to be greedy and not actually credit boosters and lives that are both earned and bought. Super sick of not receiving what is earned and it bought. I love playing this game but I’ve spent too much money to be constantly robbed. I just completed level 6033 that utilizes fish. But yet I was not credited with the use of fish for the Chocolate Box event. Ridiculous! This is not how CC should be treating customers.

Answers

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

I think this is a bug. Please report this to King as soon as possible. They will definitely help you! :)

• dfristoe

Each time I hit support it brings me back to the discussion board as opposed to a way to report. Im sick of the lack of support and CC making it harder and harder to contact them. It's a farce and yet another way for a very successful company to scam the customers and users. Deleting game. No use for companies like this. Seems CC has forgotten how they became successful.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @dfristoe and welcome to our Community!

If you didn't receive your purchase or rewards from a live event or challenge, please email Player Support so they can compensate you and take a look at what the issue is so this won't happen again.

Please note though that level 6033 do not have any Swedish Fish Booster available. The game features the Color Bomb, Striped & Wrapped Candy and Lucky Candy as the pre-game Boosters. Therefore no Fish Booster were counted in the Chocolate Box on this level.

Let me know if you need any further help with the Quests from the Chocolate Box!

• Bobcat_Bob
    Bobcat_Bob Posts: 12 Kingster

Hi @dfristoe

My advice would be to reach out to player support, but make sure you use the right article in help center to raise your request. If you contact them just through 'any' article, it's likely your message will filter through under the wrong category and reach the wrong destination. There are so many players, it's important you find the route most closely suited to your issue.

Have a great day!

• dfristoe

How do I get to player support? I click on support at the top of this community and it just brings me right back to the discussion boards. Seems like CC wants to make it as difficult as possible to reach Player Support. Not a great tactic to utilize.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@dfristoe you use the contact us at bottom of page and you will need your game ID

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?