We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lost all booster bot progress after failing 1 level

jahr1213
jahr1213 Posts: 2 Newbie

After a couple of weeks struggling on a few levels I finally managed to get to the extra moves boost on Booster Bot, I failed the 1st time on lvl 2377 so expected to drop back to the previous bot, instead i lost all progress. Is this a new change or a bug? Thanks

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,488 Candy Moderator

Hi @jahr1213 . Welcome to our Community

By beating levels without losing a life, you can collect a sweet bundle of tasty treats! Start with a basic robot and pass levels to add extra parts to your robot. Upgrading your robot with these extra parts brings extra rewards your way too!

When 'Build a Bot' is running, passing levels without losing a life can accumulate in-game boosters to help in each next level. Each successive win without breaking the Build-a-bot chain brings more goodies!

When the event feature is active, a pop-up will appear in the game to let you know that you can start winning rewards.

Keep the one golden rule in mind: Make sure you pass the level! This keeps your chain of boosters appearing and you can bolt-on new bot bits to crank up the benefits!

If you fail the level you’ll break the chain and your progression in building the Bot takes a hit. Don't worry though, if that happens, you can always try again and work your way back up.

• jahr1213
    jahr1213 Posts: 2 Newbie

hi I understand that thank you :). But in the past I lost boosters for each level I failed, so I’d lose the 3 extra moves the.n if I failed again the colour bomb until I failed and lost the final booster.

in this case I had a few boosters and lost them all for failing one level instead of just one

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @jahr1213 and welcome to our Community!

As @kiara_wael mentioned, the Bot will reset when failing a level. You will need to complete the levels on the first try to be able to keep the progress in the Build-a-Bot.

When losing Life, you will need to start all over again to build it up. This feature was changed a time ago.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?