Do you want to be part of our Superstar Program 4.0?

Options

Comments

• chaneld
    chaneld Posts: 50 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

Yes please my email [...]

*Edit by CM: removing email address

• Shani78
    Shani78 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Yes πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Nomanzi
    Nomanzi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

YessssπŸ˜πŸ€—

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix . HelloπŸ˜€ Honestly i doubt myself if i could make it. As you've mentioned there are still lots of things one must do to make himself ready for it . Being a Superstar requires efficiency and effectiveness in every aspect.πŸ™‚

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,767 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Nenikapaki

Hi! πŸ˜€πŸž

Thanks for your nice words. You're right. It takes a lot to get this title. One should have the wish to really want it and work more with here. One should not forget that real life is more important than virtual life. You have to ask yourself: Can you bring it all together under one roof? If you are still young and not yet very old, then rather. If I had family and a job that I would have to pursue, I could not and would certainly not be here. You really have to think it over carefully. Maybe you can do it someday. πŸ€—

Good luckπŸ€πŸ¦‹

• Spinnifix
    Options

@chaneld

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please remove your email address! Because we do not ask for personal data. There is a data protection law. You can edit it up on the black gear for 24 hours! thank you

Please everyone!

Do not post any personal data from you here and it also applies to the pictures. On the internet you should be very careful, especially when it comes to personal data and pictures !!

Just well-intentioned advice from me. It could be misused.

• Nenikapaki
    Options

@Spinnifix . To be honest i just love to post and comment without any hassle at all. Responsibility is another one. I have a full time job dealing with people. I am a community organizer, work wise speaking. Different attitudes of people i deal these but never virtually.. I am not old and not a teen either..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you anyways..πŸ˜ƒ

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Nenikapaki

Thank you.😍

I think it's great that you are concerned. You are one of the very few who have really serious thoughts. I admire that. Not even a simple and quick YES is said. Unfortunately, very few do. Most of them just go ahead and do something. Which doesn't make sense. I wish you all the best and the best for your job. Keep it up. It is more important to help people in real life !!! πŸ€

Thank you.πŸ€—

• Nenikapaki
    Options

@Spinnifix . Many thanks for your inspiring message. If only I don't have a full time job i might try my very best to be here. But i can't serve two masters at the same time. It's nice to be here. I found some good friends. Good luck for what you have done to our King Community. ..πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?