👋👋 Hello! Don't be shy and say Hi!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• marthaclanton69
    marthaclanton69 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m new to this site. Any tips for level 1000?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,754 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1000

Try to make special candy like colorbomb as you will get more same color candy and it will help to get more special candy. Combine special candies to each other to break 1000 green, blue and orange candy in 1000 level.

Keep trying

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,971 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @marthaclanton69 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community!

Level 1000 is an order level. You want to get the keys to unlock the popcorns so you can grow them into Color Bombs and use them to collect the amount of blue, green and orange candies. There are only 4 colors so once you open up the board you should start to get cascades which will really help get the orders you need. There are stripes and wraps that can come from the top dispensers so you may get stripe wrap combos which can help grow popcorns and open the board. Once the board is almost totally open Color bombs will create themselves. Keep using them with one of the colors you need to collect. You can also use a 2 CB combo to clear the board and grow any remaining popcorns one level.

I just replayed the level and finished with 12 moves to spare.

I would also like to share a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Also -there is a fun cross community contest happening right now where you can get cute badges and you can find out more about it HERE.

• glendassavage
    glendassavage Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello im new just wanted to say hi

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@glendassavage Hi and welcome please see below post for a guide for help with getting started in the community

thank you

• reema9896
    reema9896 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Aju_bhai
    Aju_bhai Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

This community only accepts English outside of the international

corner. If you do not know English, it is not so tragic, then please

use an internet translator. He'll help you.

I picked 3 out for you.

https://www.translator.eu/english/

https://www.babelfish.de/

https://www.bing.com/translator/

Here is the link for the international section.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/international-corner

For Spanish - French - German.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?