⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

race episode without gold bars.

Options
neli2
neli2 Posts: 6 Level 2

About two hours ago I won second, I pressed claim prize and it didn't give me the prize. And other times when I won first again it didn't give me. I'm still waiting.

Best Answers

• neli2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you very much, I will try it.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@neli2 Check game is up to date, sign out and restart your device sign back in, see if problem persists or not. If playing through Facebook clear your browser cache also and restart. For gold bars not received contact support through your game or the contact us at bottom of page. You will need your game ID you may get lucky with them, always good to try and get a short video or screenshots showing problems if possible as proof

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please follow these steps: Please keep the email you sent and if you don't get an answer please send it again after 3 days !!

Good luck

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• AnjaliRamroop
    AnjaliRamroop Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I never earned 50 gold bars since I'm playing this game. I wanna improve on my gold bar performance!! Please hit me up if you have any suggestions

• neli2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you very much, I will try it.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@neli2 Check game is up to date, sign out and restart your device sign back in, see if problem persists or not. If playing through Facebook clear your browser cache also and restart. For gold bars not received contact support through your game or the contact us at bottom of page. You will need your game ID you may get lucky with them, always good to try and get a short video or screenshots showing problems if possible as proof

• neli2
    Options

Thank you all for trying to help me. You are very sweet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?