We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How does chocolate box work

loritablac
loritablac Posts: 3 Newbie

Want to know more about kingdom

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

@loritablac

When you're shown the Chocolate Box, you get to pick one of the tempting treats. Inside is a quest task, set as a challenge for you while you play. Collect candies, pass levels, use items - there's a whole selection for you to

It's important to know how to achieve your quest goal. If it's to 'collect' items, you can do this on any level, but if it's to pass levels or progress through the map, you can only do this on levels you haven't already passed before.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Mary_Kay Not my video. i know how to do chocolate box and have my own levels to do this rapidly 580,581,582,606,621

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,403 Level 5
    Answer ✓

@Freddy_Falkner

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing. 😉

This part of your post ...

if it's to 'collect' items, you can do this on any level, but if it's to pass levels or progress through the map, you can only do this on levels you haven't already passed before.

I guess you could consider the win 3 quest as a collection. Any 3 wins count from any level.

Have a great Sunday.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?