Game has become impossible

Noriwori
Noriwori Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m not sure if this is a collection of glitches or the game has generally changed. The build-a-bot has been rendered useless, instead of falling back a booster after losing a life, it resets completely, even though it has become very difficult to finish levels in general. Levels have become impossible to finish. Something that wouldn’t have taken long before 2 updates ago now takes a week to finish. I’m always in the same fantastic 5 group and cannot leave it even though there are always the same 2 players constantly at 0 so it’s really only 3 people completing the points. I got 4 “hard levels” in a row followed by 2 “nightmarishly hard levels” and then a couple of normal levels that were equally difficult. I’m honestly seriously considering uninstalling. The game has become so stressful now it takes me at least a week to get through a level in the late 1000s. Anyone else facing this? Should I uninstall or wait out another update even though the last one didn’t fix anything the one before it ruined.

Comments

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

@Noriwori .Hello there..😃. Yes, you are right. Levels are getting difficult and they updated the game. In my case, i am always stuck in hard levels and nighmarishly hard levels for 3 weeks or so. Sometimes i have the urge to uninstall the game but i didnt. We really have to give our best to be able to pass. Welcome to our King Community and Happy Crushing ..😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?