We need to make King understand that we want the old map back!

Options
adamzki
adamzki Posts: 25 Level 2

When King decided to remove the old map and replace it with 10 recycling episodes the game became repetitive and boring. A big reason to why i even started to like candy crush in the beginning was because of all the different episodes that you could explore in the game. The episodes maked the game really feel like a saga and the episodes always maked me feel like i was progressing in the game. The recent update when they removed the old map was because they wanted to make the game more playable for old and not so good devices. I really dont think they should drag us down just because they want it to become more playable other devices. They could make the old map as an option to the new map. The app should dedect if the device could handle all the features it has and if it dosnt the recycling episodes could replace all the others. I know more people then me isnt happy with the map and if youre reading this and is unhappy with the map pls let King know that you are unhappy with the changes. If we are many that dosnt like the new map and let them know that i think its a bigger change that they will bring back the old map.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?