⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 7162 and bottlenecks

Options
joony
joony Posts: 24 Level 2

Gentlemen, what's going on in this game? I passed level 7162, I went to the next one, I left the game and when I entered again I went back to the same level, why?

Please give me the level as past plus compensation for lost time to pass it again!

Also another problem that persists for a long time the game crashes very many times and you can't do anything you have to wait 1-2-3 minutes until it recovers, why? Please solve these two problems immediately because they are wasting a lot of time.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

@joony Welcome to the King Community,

1st Problem-

✓ You have to Be Online And Save The Game via Logging into the King Account or Facebook Account to Continue.

2nd Problem-

✓ Internal Storage should be at least 2GB free to work the fame correctly.

• joony
    joony Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Gentlemen, I meet both conditions, I have the game connected to Facebook all the time and I have a memory 100 times bigger than necessary and yet these blockages happen every day. And at the level it is not the first time when I go back it happened two or three more times, but please give me this level as a past and compensation for the lost time because I already have over 24 hours at this level and it is not correct that after I pass it, you can turn me back and lose a lot of time again because it is a difficult level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?