We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lives

lorrie1
lorrie1 Posts: 8 Level 2

I had over 300 live had to uninstall and reload the game

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@lorrie1 this is info from one of the superstars

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @Freddy_Falkner .

It means it may can happen to our boosters also. If they cross a certain limit.

Is there any certain limit how anybody would know that limit.

Thanks and regards.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@aijaziqbal No boosters on Facebook are stored on king servers. You can only lose boosters on mobile devices and tablets as they are stored on the device itself

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Yup u r right i play from mobile and it happened with me few years back. I lost a lot of boosters. But i ignored it that time.

But if it happens can we recover it somehow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?