⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lives Disappeared

Options
gotena2002
gotena2002 Posts: 1 Newbie

I had about 70 lives and now they’re all gone.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@gotena2002

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

Hope this helps

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,722 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

• sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I had 170 and they are all gone AGAIN. This happened to me a few months ago too. I didn't restart, re-install, update, nothing. I left the game, the computer was still running the whole time, I come back and they are gone. Ridiculous that it keeps happening and nothing will be done about it.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all our new Bees! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! 

And you might want to check out the link below to read some of the player’s funny experiences with the game. You might like to add your comments too.

What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

hi @gotena2002 welcome dear.

i am sorry but you have to accept this as already my seniors told you that lives are facebook messages and not in control by the game. however your friends may send you again.

keep crushing and stay safe.

Regards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?