Goodbye!

Options
Abha_Agarwal
Abha_Agarwal Posts: 8 Level 2

When you realise that you haven't even opened the game for the last few days, and all you do is try to earn the boosters from the daily wheel, it is time to say goodbye. Without the usual frequency of boosters, it is practically impossible to progress. But it has been good years spent on this game.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

Yep, not as many opportunities to earn 'em like a few months ago; but may ya find at least one more enjoyable game (or more)...

• dkill
    dkill Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I hear ya there! I do not plan on going broke with the in-app purchases trying to reach higher levels. I have been on level 291 for a very long time and can’t get anywhere close to beating the level. Even with the boosters from the daily wheel. I am about ready to just delete the app and go back to only playing my favorite game “ Word Chums”!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

quote:

I have been on level 291 for a very long time and can’t get anywhere close to beating the level.

I am about ready to just delete the app and go back to only playing my favorite game, Word Chums!

Then you're all set, good on you; & that level should've been left alone, full stop.

If it ain't broke...

• chellyviana
    chellyviana Posts: 202 Level 3
    Options
    It is really difficult to continue the game without boosters, difficult levels, daily wheel takes hours to next, you only win if you pass a number of levels, still with few movements.
    The game is getting more and more difficult.
    But I still love it, I will keep trying.
    Never give up!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?