I was recently sent to "start over" with daily bonuses.

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 58 Level 3

I was recently sent to "start over" with daily bonuses. Your policy does not account for the real possibility of power outages. Sure we can use battery driven devices unless of course we can't because we are busy trying to move food out of refrigerators to places where there is power because between people out of work, Covid, sometimes the game is not a priority. Also STILL prefer Bubble Gum Hill to your new stuff. As well, at the end of episode; nothing new. One hour left (LAST CHANCE) to purchase my ticket reward except there are no games to play, no Bubble Gum Hill. So I am cheated on that too.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Judy_Cardamone !

The Daily Bonus in all our games can be reset of several reasons or issues. In Candy Crush Soda Saga you always get a reward every day no matter which day you are at and the value do not increase after day 8 in the calendar.

So even though you need to start over, you will get a reward anyway next time you play even though you restart on day 1.

Sorry to hear about your power outage, but unfortunately as a game company, it's nothing we can control over or take responsibility for, but we hope you're safe and sound.

If you have any feedback about Candy Soda, please post about it in the game's own pages here:

• Judy_Cardamone
    Judy_Cardamone Posts: 58 Level 3
    Options

SIGH. No new games. No BGH. So daily rewards mean nothing. Log in, get daily reward but there are no new games and Bubble Gum Hill where you could at least play over and over is gone. So what is your point of giving rewards to players who can't play; they expire and it really is ridiculous to give rewards that YOU know we can't ever use.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?