๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒŸ The Rainbow Rapids Adventure event! [June 11th until June 17th]

Comments

• shaileshdave063shaileshdave063 Posts: 114 Level 2

Rainbow rapid Adventure is amazing

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• lilac1015lilac1015 Posts: 9,710 Level 4

i loved it,i like the color, so vivid

HELLO EVERYONE STAY SAFE & GOD BLESS ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

• 1131036897911310368979 Posts: 29 Level 2

Oh no! A am go with one life since 5 level but i not supered it and now i am again in first level!!!

• shaileshdave063shaileshdave063 Posts: 114 Level 2

In 2nd LEP I reached up to game no 4 ,5 times but unable to clear it

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,408 Level 5

you'll get through it ๐Ÿ’ชand yep, this time King has diversified the prizes.

with your third win you get a party booster and from the 4th onwards only timed boosters.

I refined my strategy to tackle the second half of levels but 30 minutes of timed boosters are not that interesting to me so I stopped playing. I guess after dropping all the boosters, including a paint brush and a party booster for the first time, they have a right to be stingy afterwards ๐Ÿคฃ

• YahooooooooooYahoooooooooo Posts: 62 Level 3

I'm nearly done level 5 is so hard

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 6,649 Community Hub Moderator

Wow @Pitty_Kitty, I hope I have half your patience. Thanks for your words of encouragement.

I've literally stopped playing at the second stage but the party booster drop at the 3rd stage is pretty tempting! Maybe I should try again later ๐Ÿคฃcos it's devastating and demotivating to be kicked down to level 1 after failing level 4 in stage 2! Shall update my progress if I scored.๐Ÿ˜„

New to this Community? ๐Ÿค”Here's a guide to help you ๐Ÿงญ

Do you have any issue with the game? ๐Ÿ†˜ Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)๐ŸŽฏ

For German, French and Spanish speakers, head to our International Corner ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Humour us! Share your funny stories here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game ๐ŸŽฎ

• GaticaGatica Posts: 25 Level 2
  • SirNickSirNick Posts: 17 Level 2

My wife has the adventure levels on her phone however I do not have them as an option. Any idea how I can get them?

• jamilsidiqjamilsidiq Posts: 5,295 Level 3

Good morning to all candy crush saga friends ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒน have a great day

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 2,492 Soda Moderator

Hiย @Pounaweaย & "Rainbow Rapids Adventure" Group,

*New "Rainbow Rapids Adventure" - Candy Crush Saga -ย Level 7236ย - Showed Up On 6-12-2020. *Seeย @Pounaweaย post on the rules to this mini / side game!

Here are 3 screenshots on - "The rewards after doing the first 5 levels - Not Replayable!"

• Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Rewards For Passing 2nd x (5) Levels - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Rewards For Passing 3rd x (5) Levels - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Rewards For Passing 4th x (5) Levels - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• According to @Pitty_Kitty post above: *"And from the 5th x onwards only Timed Boosters." See her screenshot above on 5th x for what you get on 30 Min. (4) Timed Boosters! *@Pitty_Kitty corrected your (4th), taking & including the 1st x you go thru those 5 levels.

This is on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

Rainbow Rapids Adventure - Ends on June 17th, 2020

Thx for posting @Pitty_Kitty that info on the 4 Timed Boosters. Was going to check it out, but you saved me the time & any risk. Because "Timed Booster Rewards", are of no use to those of us at the end of the game. We have no levels to use them on. The 45 New Level Release is on Wed., the next release on June 17th, 2020, if this mini / side game still around when the 45 New Levels Are Released, I'll check it out then.

• Just 1 question, @Pitty_Kitty, was the 30 Min. (4) Timed Booster - 5 Levels, easy, medium, or hard to do?

Also, just so you know:

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more - Page 187 โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282027/upcoming-changes-in-candy-crush-saga-sugar-track-build-a-bot-and-more/p185

Asย @Freddy_Falkner, already mentioned on Page 185, of this thread:

"Dexter Challenge missing due to temporary problems. It has not been removed from the game."

On theย "Space Race With Dexter The Whale", I have posted many times with details on what needs to be done on it, along with many other things, that need correcting. In fact, every week after finishing my 45 levels, I post lots of details.

*See my entire post, with details at:

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ ๐Ÿ† - Page 126 โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p126

Here is a brief extract, with some edits:

*On Candy Crush Saga (CCS)

v1.1781.1.0 Modified 6/10/2020ย *Update!

Fromย @PummyRajย *Been told, theย "Space Race"ย runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours."ย 

• *Note: However, if you are at the end of the game, and win it, it is of no use getting rewardedย "6 Hours of Timed Boosters", because there are no moreย "New"ย levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when theย 45 New Levelsย are released to the players!ย *Please change the "Reward Day" to Weds.!

For those of us at the end, Weds. is it.

• It is why I keep stressing "Gold Bars", because it solves the problems. By giving the equivalent value of the booster's in "Gold Bars", the player can decide for themselves, "What" to buy, along with "When" to buy it! King doesn't lose a thing doing this. Because it is equal in value. Another solution, is simply change the reward day for the "Space Race", from Mon. to Wed., the same day of the 45 New Level Release, also solves the problem.

The above from a recent feedback I did.

Well have a good & safe day or night.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

6/14/2020

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 2,492 Soda Moderator

Hi @SirNick,

For the details on this mini / side game, see Page 1 of this thread.

As far as getting it, King throws out these mini / side games to various platforms, Win 10 or Wifi App devices, in various groups around the world. You only have to the 17th to get it this time. Or may show up in the future for you.

I suggest, you place your phone next to your wife's phone, then pick up hers. (hehe)

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

6/14/2020

• leintoya1leintoya1 Posts: 8 Level 2

Iโ€™ve passed level 1 so far I pray I get through the rest