⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Having problems.

Options
bigDuke58
bigDuke58 Posts: 1 Newbie

When I open Candy, things have changed. Usually for first time in the day a booster pops up. My daily treat feature is showing well over 300 hours to next free treat. Then I get one free spin which is cool. But none of the other booster features are active, eg watch a vid for a booster.Then after losing a game, no free spin at all. I'm jammed on a super hard level and frustrated. Please make it how it was!

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@bigDuke58 Check for updates log out and restart your device. log back in. should sort time problem. Video ads is a test feature so you may or may not get this all depends if your in the test group

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,048 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @bigDuke58 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry you are having so many problems. There was a new release for Candy Crush recently (I noticed it today) - so you need to make sure you have the latest update and clear your cache then do a hard reboot of your device. You are aware that you only get one free spin within a certain time frame.

All challenges, features and bonus games don't always reach every single player and unfortunately, we have no control over who does receive them.  Technical issues may also prevent you from seeing an event or may cause that they disappear before the time has expired. If a certain feature (like watching ads) does not appear in your game, all you can do is to make sure the app is updated and that the game is connected to your King or Facebook account. 

• chellyviana
    chellyviana Posts: 202 Level 3
    Options
    Just pay attention to everything that has been explained.
    Wait and be patient that everything will be resolved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?