⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Scam

Options
captainpoppipe
captainpoppipe Posts: 2 Newbie

This game is a scam to try to make you buy the stuff out of shop .i can even tell what levels im going to complete and what im not so i dont win any races to get free stuff. Half the so called people who win the races are not real .post this on your web page you scam artists i will be watching for a reply in the community page yours angrily captain

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

@captainpoppipe .Its a free game with the choice to make purchases. Its your choice if you choose to or not. I am on the later levels and not spent a penny on the game.I also win my fair share of episode race and dexters challenge and im just a normal candy crusher like many others on here. Why would you claim its a scam. You also have a choice to play the game or not

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @captainpoppipe and welcome to our Community!

All purchases in the game are fully optional and the game do not force you to buy anything.

In order that I purchase can be made you will need to tap to buy it, where the price is also clearly displayed. Then also approve the purchase on your Apple-ID, Google Play account etc, if you haven't deactivated purchase confirmation on your account.

All players in the game are real players. Either Facebook connected or using a King account and therefore have a King character as their avatar.

Could you please let me know what exactly happened in your game so I can check and explain the issue in more detail?

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello @captainpoppipe

Do you feel cheated by the game or by the community?

The game is totally free. I have been playing since it launched and have never paid anything. Who pays and buys is because they want to. I'm going to level 4969, everyone can beat each other without paying

Regarding the community ... I am real, I can assure you

🤣🤣🤣🤣

and I've already won awards here. It is true that many people make this chaotic, but it is not a scam. It works just like all pages. They are interested in having users, publications, visits, etc. But there is no scam in that, everyone is free to participate

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am also playing since 2012. Currently on level 7000. Never purchased any thing.

I am very happy about the game competetiveness and new features.

Keep crushing and stay safe.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?