⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New Kindle

Options
RavensAmmie
RavensAmmie Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello,

I just received my new kindle and while my progress did transfer, none of my extra lives or boosters did. Is there any way to get these items back?

Thank you....Jilly

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@RavensAmmie unfortunately your boosters are stored on the device itself, so when you change devices unfortunately you lose your boosters. the same also goes for lives as they are not stored on king servers. Hope this helps

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

@RavensAmmie I hope the answer Freddy gave you answers your question. Happy playing ☺️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for your tagging me! @Trish24 😊

Hello! @RavensAmmie 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry to hear about lost your boosters. 😔

How about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?