⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Still don't have space dash!! No help either!! Are we going to get it back working?? Frustrating...

Options
Rosepetal61
Rosepetal61 Posts: 15 Level 2

Is space dash going to start working?? I The day is gone and still don't have it nor am I getting any help except :we are checking on it Its real frustrating to have to keep checking for it!! Is it working for anybody on a laptop???

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rosepetal61 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! Dexter seems a bit shy lately. I have noticed his behavior has become a bit erratic lately. Sometimes he shows up a day or two late or not at all for a week. I haven’t seen him either yet this week, but it maybe because they are currently running the Rainbow Rapids event.

just be patient. If Dexter and his Space Dash doesn’t show up this week, he will hopefully return next week.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am also hoping that it come back soon. So fingers crossed and keep waiting.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Rosepetal61 Dexter space race probably missing this week due to a temporary issue. Please be patient and hopefully Dexters challenge will return soon

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?