⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How come I never get the new events on my game?

Options
Reese24
Reese24 Posts: 6 Level 2

Whenever there is a new event, it never shows up for me in the game. Please help.

Answers

• Reese24
    Reese24 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I feel like my game never adds the events that come out

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Reese24 .

Very welcome to the community.

Dear all the events are not available on all the devices some of the events which are available on mobiles are not available on computer devices. Kindly tell us which device u r using.

Regards. Stay safe.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this Same time.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?