๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Chocolate Box problems

CBRetriever2
CBRetriever2 Posts: 91 Level 3

Some of the items one can collect to fulfill the quests no longer exist on the current board layout on an Amazon Fire like the blue level with a owl on it and the blue level with two gold dots on the bottom. Also, I tried two different quests and filled them but wasn't credited: using a flying saucer and completing a good level with a crown. Something's not working right.

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited June 2020 Answer โœ“

That's correct! The level difficulty labels haven't been updated in the Chocolate Box when the game maps got updated.

I will pass this on and report it to the Game Team.

Thanks for flagging this!

ยซ1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,373 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @CBRetriever2 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

The Blue level with an Owl is -- "Nightmarishly Hard Level";

And the level with 2 Gold Bars is -- "Super Hard Level" (that is a "skull" by the way ๐Ÿ˜„)

And with regards to the task of UFO -- If we use the UFO that is already available in a level, is not being counted as we have finished the task. We have to use the UFO from our "in-game boosters", and then only it will be counted.

Also, the "Gold Pin" -- check it says "new levels only" or "you can play old levels too". If it does not mention anything, you can try on old levels too. Usually, "Gold Pin" can be acquired on new levels only.

Hope this clarifies! Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification.

Keep enjoying your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Yup many new things in the game have been added. And many features have been kicked out. I believe its good for the game to keep the interest alive. Positive changes are always welcome.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

It's important to know how to achieve your quest goal. If it's to 'collect' items, you can do this on any level, but if it's to pass levels or progress through the map, you can only do this on levels you haven't already passed before.

• CBRetriever2

What are the new icons for Nightmarishly Hard Level and Super Hard Level then? I'm seeing skulls (one with horns and one without). And what's the equivalent of the plain blue circle with a number in it? I like this challenge, but it's a bit frustrating when you don't know what the icons stand for and then, when they change, what the new icon is.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020

@CBRetriever2 Blue plain circle with number on it is any level completed the number of times the number you have 3 /4 or 5 so really 5 easy levels and can all be the same level skull is a hard level and skull with horns extremely hard level, you can tell which is which by the icons on the map

Link here is to chocolate box info

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020

Hello again dear @CBRetriever2 ๐Ÿค—

** Nightmarishly Hard Levels are the ones -- where you see a "Dark Navy Blue circle" with an owl on top of them.

** Super Hard Level -- will be Purple / Dark Purple circle. Along with hard levels, both levels will have "skull" marks on the circles.

Super Hard Level ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hard Level ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡

**. And with regards to the plain "Blue Circles" in the Chocolate Box tasks ---> They just represent "levels" -- it can be either old levels, new levels, jelly levels, ingredient levels, and you can play just one easy level 4 times -- still it counts as finishing that task. And the number represents how many levels you have to win for that specific task.

Levels with number on it ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

And the โ€œGold Pinโ€ task ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡

If you notice above screenshots, you can see a very tiny description that says whether you can re-play the old levels to finish those tasks (as a helpful Hint for us) underneath to that โ€œgive-upโ€ / โ€œgo to mapโ€ tabs ๐Ÿ™‚

• CBRetriever2

I see no owls now anywhere on the board, it seems to be a skull and crossbones instead.

The second market you show is now a skull in top of the dot

And yes, I know about the text below the market.

My point is that the level markers on the board have changed, but the ones in the chocolate box have not. It would be nice if someone changed them to reflect the new reality.

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020

Oh, that! Got it dear @CBRetriever2 ๐Ÿ‘

Very Sorry! I was thinking oh weโ€™re talking about only the Chocolate Box! Thatโ€™s why, I was concentrating on the feature ๐Ÿ˜…

Yes! The maps and the levels how they used to be displayed have changed a bit for smooth flow and less memory consumption of the game.

I have not opened the game yet today. I will show you how we can find out / differentiate those levels on the game map in a bit.

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020

Hello again dear @CBRetriever2

I was looking for the map where I can find all 3 kinds โ€” Hard, Super Hard and Nightmarishly Hard levels in one screen. So, here it is::

please take a look at the map closely ๐Ÿ‘‡ and notice the difference in the โ€œcolorโ€ of levels #

4231, 4233 and 4237

1).Level # 4233 is a โ€œhardโ€ level marked with โ€œpurple / lavenderโ€ circle. And when we open a hard level, this is how it looks::

2) Level # 4237 is a โ€œSuper Hard Levelโ€ โ€” which is marked in โ€œBlueโ€ circle, and when we open the level, the way it looms is ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

3) Finally, the โ€œNightmarishly Hard Levelโ€ โ€” it is displayed in โ€œdark Navy Blueโ€ (looks almost Black) circle and us displayed like this ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

**. I think โ€œthe owlโ€ was dropped out with the new look! I will make sure and confirm about it.

Did you notice that the color of the level boxes, it is just the same as the โ€œcirclesโ€ they were displayed?

Does this clarify now or would you like any further assistance or more details?

Please let me know ๐Ÿ‘

• CBRetriever2

I'd just like the developers to change the markers in the candy box to match the current board markers so users like me know what we need to select to fulfill the quests. Perhaps just a label next to the icon in case they change again would work?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?