We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

General Question

Shawzy66
Shawzy66 Posts: 3 Newbie

Curious what the little yellow #4 means next to my name? I’m new to the game..I know I’m on level 20 but not sure about the #4

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome @Shawzy66 .

The little yellow number shows the strength of ur photo frame. Every time u clear a level u get some stars according to the score. These star add power to the frame. So currently ur frame is 4. When u will get more stars u will be upgraded to new frame.

My frame is 122.😀

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

You can see your rank by looking at the number on the bottom left-hand corner of your player avatar, shown at the top of the map screen.

Ranking-up is easy, just play levels! Every time you play a level, experience points or 'XP' is awarded. The better you do in the level, the more experience points are added. Once you fill up your experience-meter shown beneath your avatar, you will move up a level/rank.

Every time you reach a new rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives. Your life-meter has a full capacity of 5 lives, so if it's already full, it will only add as many as it needs to fill up. Every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar. You will get a new frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on, so keep playing, keep ranking-up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Saga. Sweet!

Keep playing

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?