Doesn't anyone want to say they BEAT CANDY CRUSH??

JethrinaBodina
JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Will it ever END?

Yes, I'm talking about the game. The end of the road. The map is complete, the Kingdom is built. There need be no more new levels... I think 7500 is a perfect place to STOP. Let's have a big a$$ celebration and make it an event. It seems to be more and more evident that the Studio wishes it could...and punishes the players for demanding new levels on a constant basis. Creatively speaking...they could do a whole lot more with what they ALREADY have.

Give us a new reason to start over in the map. Give it some new twists to tie each "episode" together. Let us rescue the King. GIVE US A GOAL. LET US WIN. Go back and undo the wicked damage that's been done to this game so players can reach 7500 in this lifetime and win the right start a massive new quest.

Just think of the possibilities!! So many levels that can be updated to be FUN instead of there just to SLOW YOU DOWN. I can think of a dozen ways to improve this game instead of going back randomly turn levels into roadblocks. Instead of taking out the things that make it fun to play just because they're also making it possible to pass levels, thereby making it imperative that the studio keep stamping out new ones.

New ones, I add, that so many seem to be dissatisfied with after they get them. And then we wonder why they go suck all the fun out of the other levels! 🤣

I love this game... I have yet to find one I will go back to like I do this one... But it can be so much more than what it is.

Juuuuuuuussssttt sayin'

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?